Saturday, September 7, 2013

I couldn't find the time to upload this before, but now I'm on vacations! so I'll upload a few of old sketches and 2D digital renders  I had stored in my computer
Hope I can Keep up with some work now on vacations!


I wanted to take the Recon Vehicle I did for CGMA to the next level, by designing the details on the vehicle and making a nice 3/4 view to understand every part... I'm maybe making a 3D model for this one,
still one of my favourites!

This was actually a scene that started by trying new Mark Molnar's brushes  and ended up like this, where a Salmon Ship is charging some kind of energy for the turbine

Some views of a Luxury Sports car I had in mind
This is just a Thumbnail for a sports car I want to keep improving on vacations, the segment could be an exclusive car like Pagani or La Ferrari, maybe Aventador, and maybe to upgrade it a bit I can redesign a GT version

No comments:

Post a Comment